Project Governance Software Management System (PGMS) Overview
The PGMS is Project Management Software designed to manage one or more projects from early framing through Start-Up and turnover to Operations. Projects are typically broken into two (2) phases.
- The pre-execution phase is designed to provide the project a robust toolkit to analyze, estimate and audit a project before it is presented to a committee for approval on execution.
- The execution phase tracks “actuals” against “planned”
activities while linking to Level 5-6 detailed task execution in the CCMS. This capability provides our clients the biggest value by:
- consolidating detailed project information across all areas and responsibility groups,
- using simple and organized approach, giving upper management a clear overall view,
- focusing on executive decisions where most needed in the form of dashboards and custom built reports.
By combining Completions Software (CCMS) information in the PGMS, executives get a complete picture of every project flagging project components that need attention or intervention. Moreover, they trust the information in the reports because it comes from live field data and directly from personnel on the job.